Kohl’s Cares Scholarship
TheÂ 2013 Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program is currently awarding $50 Kohl’s Gift Card (to store winners),Â $1,000 scholarships for higher education (regional winners), andÂ $10,000 in scholarships (national winners). For the national winners, Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit organization of the student’s choice.
Who is eligible for the 2014 Kohl’s Care Scholarship?
- Students must be between the ages of 6 and 18 (as of March 15, 2013) and not yet a high school graduate.
- The student’s volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination form.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Nominators must be 21 or older.
When is the scholarship deadline?
Students must be nominated to be eligible for this scholarship. Â If you are being nominated, your nomination must be in by March 14, 2014. Â
You can be nominated through the Kohl’s website. Remember that the nomination period does not begin until January 31, 2014.
Where can I direct questions?
Students can direct questions to the Kohl’s Cares Scholarship via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org